Harley Davidson Tour - Cape Town To The Garden Route
|Day 1||Nairobi||Hilton Hotel||BB||Arrival transfer|
|Day 2||Amboseli||Kilima Safari Camp||FB||PM game drive|
|Day 3||Amboseli||Kilima Safari Camp||FB||AM & PM game drives|
|Day 4||Tsavo East||Ashnil Aruba Lodge||FB||AM & PM game drive|
|Day 5||Mombasa||Voyager Beach Resort||ALL INCL||Beach stay|
|Day 6||Mombasa||Voyager Beach Resort||ALL INCL||Beach stay|
|Day 7||Mombasa||Voyager Beach Resort||ALL INCL||Beach stay|
|Day 8||Departure||Transfer to Moi airport|
Our Classic Bush & Beach Tour itinerary showcases the premier national parks and reserves with daily game drives and numerous opportunities to explore Africa’s beauty. You will achieve an up-close and personal experience of the land, wildlife, cultural diversity, before relaxing at the glittering white sand beach of Mombasa.
8 Days & 7 nights
Guaranteed departure on shared basis / seat in safari
Travel in comfort across the African terrain in customized 4x4 land cruiser with a dedicated, highly experienced driver / guide.
- Transport in a 4x4 land crusier.
- Tour will depart even with 2 pax.
Day 1 (Saturday)
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, you will be met by a representative from CapeTravelOnline who will greet you and assist with the transfer to the Hilton Hotel for overnight.
The Hilton Hotel
Bed and Breakfast
Day 2 & 3 (Sunday & Monday)
AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
This morning after breakfast, depart for Amboseli National Park, located at the foot of Africa's highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Arrive with a game viewing drive en route to your camp for check in and lunch. Afternoon spent at leisure before departing for a game viewing drive. Later as the sun sets, you will be transferred back to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Kilima Safari Camp
Day 4 (Tuesday)
TSAVO EAST NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, drive south to the expansive Tsavo East National Park. You will arrive in time for lunch at Ashnil Aruba Lodge followed by afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner and overnight. Tsavo East has a wide range of wildlife. Mammal species include: lions, leopard, cheetah, zebras, giraffes, serval, antelopes, kongoni, lesser kudu, Oryx, klipspringer, impala, stripped hyena, water buck, kudu, gerenuk, hunters hartebeest, gazelles, buffalos, black rhinos, and elephants. Crocodiles occupy the river banks. Tsavo East is also a bird watchers' paradise with some 500 species recorded including the ostrich, kestrels, buzzards, African skimmers, goshawks, red and yellow bishops, palm nut vultures and the white-headed buffalo weavers.
Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Day 5, 6 & 7 (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
Today marks the end of your bush expedition. Have breakfast at your lodge after which you will check out. Your driver guide will meet you at the lobby and after packing all your bags in the customized safari minibus, depart Tsavo East with a game. You will then rejoin with the Nairobi – Mombasa highway and head for Mombasa. Arrive at Voyager Beach Resort your home for the next three days. The Voyager Beach Resort has a perfect location overlooking the white sands of Nyali Beach. With its 3 pools and 3 classic restaurants, an abundance of watersports, and an endless array of exciting family activities, it's no surprise that Voyager Beach Resort is one of Kuoni's top 20 beach destinations worldwide. This beach resort in Kenya, East Africa has been heralded as the most comfortable and exciting voyage on the western seaboard of the Indian Ocean. With its 3 restaurants, 3 swimming pools, a professional diving school and its own Watersports Centre, Voyager Beach Resort really does have something for everyone.
Voyager Beach Resort (Standard Garden Plus)
Day 8 (Saturday)
Breakfast at the resort followed by check out. Depending on your International flight departure time, you may choose to relax by the resort’s pool side or by the beach until the late afternoon. You will later be met by your driver guide who will transfer you to Moi International Airport.
- Superior accommodation throughout the tour.
- Meals as stipulated on the itinerary.
- Transportation 4 x 4 land cruiser in a pop up roof for game viewing & photography on shared basis.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide.
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- Beach stay on All Inclusive at Voyager Beach Resort (non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (local brands), windsurfing, sailing, volleyball, lawn tennis, aqua cycles, glass bottom Pedaloes sand canoe of board games.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All meet and greet services.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle:
- First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tipping: Recommended Hotel staff @ US$ 5 & Guides @ US$ 10 per day.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- International flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees
- Excursions while on safari & in Mombasa