Classic Wonders - Kenya Safari
|Day 1||Nairobi||Hilton Hotel||BB||Arrival transfer|
|Day 2||Aberdares||The Ark||FB||Game viewing from observation deck|
|Day 3||Nakuru||Flamingo Hill Camp||FB||AM & PM game drives|
|Day 4||Maasai Mara||Mara Leisure Camp||FB||PM game drive|
|Day 5||Maasai Mara||Mara Leisure Camp||FB||PM game drive|
|Day 6||Departure||Mara Sopa Lodge||AM game drive|
Our Classic Majestic Kenya Safari itinerary showcases the premier national parks and reserves with daily game drives and numerous opportunities to explore Africa’s beauty. You will achieve an up-close and personal experience of the land, wildlife, cultural diversity, and rich history this continent has to offer.
6 Days & 5 nights
Guaranteed departure on shared basis / seat in safari
Travel in comfort across the African terrain in customized 4x4 land cruiser with a dedicated, highly experienced driver / guide.
- Transport in a 4x4 land crusier.
- Tour will depart even with 2 pax.
Day 1 (Monday)
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, you will be met by a representative from CapeTravelOnline who will greet you and assist with the transfer to the Intercontinental Hotel for overnight.
Bed and Breakfast
Day 2 (Tuesday)
ABERDARES NATIONAL PARK
Start your exploration of this beautiful country as you drive to Mweiga arriving for lunch at Aberdares country club. After lunch the club transport takes you into the Aberdares National Park to the Ark. Every deck of the Ark overlooks the popular waterhole where occasionally the elusive bongo can be seen.
Dinner and overnight at The Ark.
Day 3 (Wednesday)
LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
Continue with your journey this morning as you drive to Lake Nakuru National Park, a shallow alkaline lake that boasts a huge variety of animals, including leopard which is often found snoozing on the branches of the magnificent yellow-barked acacias, lion, buffalo, hippo, waterbuck, warthog, baboon, the endangered Rothschild’s giraffe only found in this park in Kenya, white rhino and the rare black rhino which is protected and guarded here.
Flamingo Hill Camp
Day 4 & 5 (Thursday & Friday)
MAASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Your journey now takes you to the Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most famous wildlife reserve. Arrive and embark on a game viewing drive before later being transferred to your camp for dinner and overnight.
The Maasai Mara is arguably Kenya’s most popular game reserve. It is most famous and most visited game reserve in Kenya. The film “Out of Africa” was made to a great extent in this sanctuary. There is a profusion of all types of wildlife including the big five. A spectacle worth seeing is the annual migration of millions of wildebeests, zebras, and the gazelles from the Serengeti plains across the Tanzania border and the Mara River to reach Maasai Mara grazing fields from late June. The game reserve abounds with birdlife since close to about four hundred and fifty two odd species have been recorded.
Spend the next day on a full day game viewing drive.
Mara Sopa Lodge
Day 6 (Thursday)
After breakfast at the camp, bid farewell to the Masai Mara as you set on your journey back to Nairobi. Drive back down the Great Rift Valley to Nairobi, passing the dormant volcano, Mount Longonot, and lakes Elementaita and Naivasha on the way. Keep an eye out for herds of giraffe and gazelle and head up the escarpment. You will arrive in Kenya's bustling capital city Nairobi in the early afternoon where you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International airport for your departure flight back home.
- Superior accommodation throughout the tour.
- Meals as stipulated on the itinerary.
- Transportation 4 x 4 land cruiser in a pop up roof for game viewing & photography on shared basis.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide.
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- Beach stay on All Inclusive at Voyager Beach Resort (non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (local brands), windsurfing, sailing, volleyball, lawn tennis, aqua cycles, glass bottom Pedaloes sand canoe of board games.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All meet and greet services.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle:
- First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- International flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees
- Excursions while on safari